Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I sound like that mechanic AND Happy Birthday Stephen

You know, not that it matters, but that guy sounds a lot like me, every time I go to General Nanosystems I could spend a couple of grand (by the way, its located over by your house Joel). I bought all my computer components there, although I got my CD burner somewhere else. They always seem to have good prices. On the subject of CD burner problems, do you have any suggestions? My CD burner at work, will not work I've already tried the reinstalling the drivers bit.... I'm desperate!

On a celebratory note, everyone be sure to wish Stevie a happy birthday! That's right it is Stevie's birthday today and its his sweet sixteen. Ok, maybe he wouldn't want me to phrase it that way, but it is. Soooooooo.... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Stevie, Happy Birthday to you.

No comments: