Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Everytime I get on here there is a million more things to read, and for the sounds of it, I think I get on here more often than most. I think this is such a great idea for everyone to keep in touch. I think an Anderson family trip would be tons of fun and Teresa, your idea of the cabins sounds like a total blast.

My doctors appointment went well yesterday, but it lasted for four hours! They had to take tons of blood tests and also a blood glucose test which takes an hour just for the sugar to get into your system. I was not happy to hear that they were going to take blood, because I absolutely cant stand it. I would rather have someone prick my finger a million times. I think maybe my phobia started when I was in the hospital with food poisoning. I was seven years old and they took blood from me so much that I think it just freaked me out later on in life. Anyways, I am going to find out the results this Friday.

Last night Pete and I went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse with a bunch of my friends from college. We all wanted to get together before people start going back to school. We had a great time and later on went over to someones house to play catch phrase. What a fun game! While we were gone we were going to tape the first episode of the new show "Joe Millionare," but we didnt have a tape in the VCR to tape it on. We had it all ready to go, but didnt have the tape. I was bummed, but we'll have to make it a point to see it next week.

Well, happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: