Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Happy Birthday Stevie! You are really getting up there, you old fart. I cant believe how much you have changed since I first met Pete almost two years ago. Girls are going to start knocking on your door pretty soon. It's fun for me to have a younger sibling. Since I am the youngest in my family, it's something I've never had until now. Now I get to tease! Lucky Stevie.

Anyways, I got a phone call from my doctor today and she said that all of my test results came back normal. But that I still may have hypoglycemia. I dont quite understand it, but I do have all the symptoms, so who knows. It's good that everything looks good though.

So I just heard the news about Tom and his new "friend." I wont spill the juice...that's Toms job. But I do have one request. Can you post a picture of this famous gal? Your relationship sounds great with her and I am so excited for you. She is really lucky to be dating you and the fact that her middle name is Rose....I like her already.

Hope everyone's week is going well.

No comments: