so, in response to stevie's pondering what st. paulites home from college do here's my answer:
1) hanging out with friends at perkins (aka perk-perk).
2) eye appointments.
3) going to the dollar theatre.
4) taking care of koko all day, which just so everyone knows isn't that fun.
5) practicing guitar.
6) talking to friends from olaf online.
7) watching movies (if you haven't seen Goodbye Lenin, which odds are you haven't, go rent it right now).
8) playing sims 2 university.
9) counting down the days until i leave to study russian (9 days).
well, that's all i can think of. it's not that exciting of a life.
in the words of stephen r. anderson (no relation):
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Monday, May 29, 2006
Sunday, May 28, 2006
I have been home from school for the last couple of weeks now. yesterday I biked and went swimming in lake harriet with my friends john, devin and anthony. we grilled up some brats in devin's back yard and I found an inner tube in his neighbor's garbage. then today I floated down the minnehaha creek with john, micah, will and moe. since it was 97 degrees here in minneapolis, it felt great to be in the water. it is great to be home. I wonder what the people in st paul do for fun