Sunday, January 05, 2003

Hi all,

Peter just showed me how to become a member on here. I have been reading everyone's adventures, but haven't known how to enter in my own. Well tomorrow I am going to the doctor to see if I am hypoglycemic. I am anxious to find out.

As most of you know, I am working as a closing processor now at Edina Realty Title in Apple Valley. I have been there for about a month and I just love it! I have been missing a lot of work lately though with all of the deaths in my family lately. My uncle Jerry died a month ago of cancer and a few days before New Years my other uncle Bob died of cancer also. The same day of his funeral, my brother David had to put his 15 year old Golden Retriever Buddy to sleep. But despite all the sadness, we all know they are in heaven and pain free!

My parents are in the midst of selling their house that they've lived in for 11 years. We are sad, but know that the house is too big for just the two of them. Please pray for them and their decision.

Take care ya'll,
Maria

P.S. I loved your photo you Georgia Anderson's. What a laugh!

No comments: