Wednesday, December 03, 2003

the prodigal cousin has returned

greetings to one and all. the day has finally come; I have obtained my own screen name for the family blogger. to mark this momentous occasion I shall institute a new tradition.

stevie's joke of the day.
Q: what's the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?

A: the wheelchair

sorry about that one if anybody takes offense to it. I think that it's a pretty good joke. I told it to my friend will muessig and he started laughing in the middle of class when we were supposed to be quietly reading to ourselves. he has a very distinctive laugh to say the least.

how about I put in a quote from the latest book I have been reading.
it is a short story by Fyodor Dostoyevsky with the title "white nights"

"it was a sad and dismal day today, rainy, without a ray of hope, just like the long days of my old age which I know will be as sad and dismal."

there is this girl really annoying girl in my gym class. she is afraid of deer. if people even say the word "deer" she gets all freaked out. what a dummy. she is so stupid. I think that she is actually just looking for attention while at the same time distancing herself from the rest of humanity in a frail attempt to come to terms with her bitter loneliness.

the end.

No comments: