Saturday, December 06, 2003

Moving Experiences

Well, we spent all Thursday moving Norris in to his new place. I got 17,000+ steps on my pedometer (usually 10,000 is the goal), some cuts on my hands and aches in muscles I forgot I had.

Thanks to Mark and Nancy for the loan of their van - it was a tremendous help! We used it to bring innumerable boxes and bags of clothes, shoes and whatnot, his bed, four armchairs, a dining room table from Goodwill, various furnishings from World Market, and a desk. Well the desk was for US. Norris benefited from Teresa's work by getting two nice leather armchairs that her boss was getting rid of, and then we learned they (Immunization Action Coalition) had a desk that they were getting rid, so we hauled that back to our place. Once all the rearrangement is done at our home, we'll have a den with a real desk!

No pictures yet, but we can report that Koko gives his seal of approval - he stopped by last night and looked the place over - he likes the windows that reach low enough to the floor for him to look out.



Quick question : someone email me Tom's email address, please (don't put it on the blog, or he'll get more spam.)

No comments: