Thursday, December 04, 2003

Hair, long beautiful hair
Well, it may (or may not) shock and surprise you to know that my hair is now pink. Well, it shocked Deb, the liturgical dance leader at my church. But when I spoke to her and saw her it seemed to have shocked her in a good way. But then she talks to other people (behind my back, of course) about that my hair poses a "problem." So what does she do? Not call me to talk, of course! That would be the mature solution. Instead she has the other dance leader call me. So first she lies to me then she won't even face the "problem." I find it extremely immature for an adult who is a mother and supposed to be a role model within the church to not only not talk to me about the problem, but lie to me.
I had initially intended on covering my hair with a liturgically colored scarf (as used to be tradition in the Catholic church) and this is still the plan, if she would have just addressed what she saw as the problem, she would have found the solution to be a lot easier than she thought, instead of making me respect her even less.
----Livvi'i

No comments: