Thursday, December 04, 2003

liv you silly little couzin

yo cuz, this big black kid in my gym class named chris "killa" otis called me nephew today. i thought that was pretty cool. it sounds like maybe your defensiveness concerning people's reaction to the color of your hair is partly due to the deeper insecurities which drove you to dye it pink in the first place(jp). no but seriosly, I am very proud of you liv. I think thats tight. actually, a girl in my math class has her hair dyed blond and red and black at the same time. it looks pretty crazy. ok, now for the second installment of "stevie's joke of the day."

Q:what did the tea cup say to the tea pot?

A:nothing silly, tea cups cant talk.

I hope you all liked that one. it is one of my favorites. so in my math class today, my math teacher was really dumb and stuff. she is pretty stupid. I dont like her very much. all my other teachers are really chill though. especially mr. fitz. his wife used to be a lesbian. she is also a teacher at my school. he is funny. he curses sometimes but thats not as funny as when he almost curses and then says something silly like "muffed up" instead of what he originally intended. he is like 27 and his wife is 34 or something. peace.

No comments: