Friday, July 04, 2003

I must admit I impressed myself still being in 4th place of the posting stats while not having posted for a couple months or something like that. Here's the deal- I have two bachelor's degrees and no jobs. I might have some work coming up with a friend of mine who does construction work and so I'm hoping that works out. Otherwise I'm writing a novel about a man named Jack who has never left Pittsburgh but has a great National Geographic collection in his basement and he reads them and learns all about these far off countries and distant lands and then he goes around to dinner parties and lies to people about all the adventures he's had in foreign lands with the finest mysterious women of the world's cosmopolitan urban centers and lost corners.

Then, I meet Jack and we go on a trip to Mexico City and climb the pyramids and he cries.

That's the climax.

Well, without a job, I figured I might as well spend my time productively. I've also been helping a friend of mine record an album. Get all the details at www.jeremyerickson.com.

okay, hope everyone is well. Tom.

No comments: