Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it's been so long since I posted anything. I've just been extremely busy with finding a new job and getting situated. It's much better at my new job. I am still doing the same things, just less work, more pay and the people are a lot nicer. The building is also beautiful and brand new. However, on my first day I found out that someone from my old job had called the vice president of my new job and told her all sorts of untrue rumors. Thank God she didn't believe them, otherwise I could've gotten fired. I was so upset and hurt. I couldn't believe someone would have the nerve to do that to me, especially when I worked so hard for them and did absolutely nothing wrong. I am in the process of finding out who exactly it was and getting to the bottom of it before it gets any worse.

Anyways, thanks everyone for all your anniversary wishes. Joel, I love that picture that you posted for us. Well, tomorrow evening we are going to Mark and Nancys for dinner. It will be nice to see Nancy again. Seems like she's been gone forever.

So does everyone have plans for the fourth of July? I think Pete and I may be going up to my parents cabin. It will be a nice getaway. My parents found out a couple days ago that the sale of my parents home fell through. It's tragic for both parties. I guess they recieved a letter in the mail stating that the Mr. of the family got cancer and that they can't afford it anymore since he will be undergoing chemo and they need to use that money to get him better. My parents are just devastated for him, but now dont know what to do since they are building a new house. Now they own two homes and arent sure if either one will sell. Please keep them in your prayers.

Hope it doesnt take me this long to write again. Take care everyone!

No comments: