Friday, July 04, 2003

From the Buford Avenue Missile Agency: Independence Day!
Independence from gravity! At least for a moment or two, I went down and launched three rockets - my small contribution to the black powder industry of the USA!

Earlier today, we watched the parade down Como in St. Anthony Park (marchers included an "Anaphylaxis and Food Allergy Support Group") . At the park Teresa and I played in the band (I got to sing, too) for the festivities. Especially notable is the fact that Kokomo got to come with us! He doesn't get out much, at least to such exciting places - but he was very well behaved. He sat on Liv's lap during our concert - finally he understands why Teresa practices those crazy drums (he usually hides around the corner from her when she is practicing).

Great to see more activity here! We're looking forward to hearing more! John and Lynda, I bet there are E-cafe's in Washington!

No comments: