Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Hay everybody - I'm back from almost 3 weeks on the farm - My folks are doing pretty well, but get discouraged sometimes. Mom has Paget's disease in her left shoulder... chronic pain, bone structure changes, etc., but no treatment decided upon at this time. Dad's femur has a fracture in it right below where his hip replacements were done, so has a lot of pain some days. He does a lot of reading and is very patient and never complains!
My sister Jan's house is almost ready for her to move in. It's really lovely. I'm so happy for her!
Mark, Stevie & I will be going down this weekend for my brother Pete and Diane's 25th anniversary celebration. It was fun catching up on each of you. Everybody in this house (except me) have been doing a lot of biking. I enjoy hearing about everyone's travels and trees. Happy Independence Day! Take Care! Nancy

No comments: