Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Picnic on the 23rd

Hi Everyone,

I cant tell you all how much fun I had at Teresas b-day get together. Now that I am getting to know the family at another level now, it is so great to know that you are a goofy family just like my own. Anyways, I had a couple things I wanted to let everyone know about. Pete and I are planning on having our get together on the 23rd be a potluck type deal. I have sat down and figured out something that each household could bring. I hope that this is okay with everyone. I just figured that it would be easier this way.
Joel and Teresa: Pop
Paul: Chips and Kube
Matt and Janelle: Fruit salad
Mark and Nancy: Dessert
Also, everyone should bring their own meat, since we will be BBQing outside. If there are any games that you want to play other than Kube, please bring them. We have a huge park area with a gazeebo, so it will be perfect for playing kube. Pray for good weather too! I am really looking forward to it. We will also be e-mailing directions to everyone. We could post it on the blog, but who knows who is reading this and may start to stalk us at our home. Ha Ha.

Hope everyone is doing well and Happy early Mothers Day!
~Maria

No comments: