Saturday, May 08, 2004

Happy Birthday Peter!

Let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday, Peter. My bicentennial baby!
You were born on a Saturday... the day before Mother's Day. One of the four happiest days of my life... Okay, everyone... what are they?
We sure enjoyed the Canterbury Tales tonight. We snuck in (Of course we did buy tickets) a few minutes after it started, but Liv was being introduced just as we entered, so apparently we didn't miss anything important. You were great, Liv, and you were correct. It was very funny.
The reason we snuck in a bit late... Stevie... it was his fault! I was watching him play a great tennis match and he had to go to 3 sets. I left Osseo about 6:30 and the 94 East detour sent me on 94 west for a few miles and then turned me around. Pretty frustrating! He won, by the way. He was literally climbing the fences and throwing his body into the match. I hope he will tell you all about it.
Well, I see it is 12:04 on May 8th, so I will try to be the first. Happy Birthday Peter!
Love, Mom

No comments: