Friday, March 21, 2003

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. So far my birthday has been good. I came into work this morning and there was a bouquet of spring flowers from my co-workers and then Pete came and brought me lunch along with a bouquet of carnations and a balloon. However, my brother Tom hasnt been very nice to me. He isnt coming to my birthday celebration just because he doesnt want to drive downtown to the restaurant that I want to go to. He also told me that my birthday is such a chore for him and that I am being selfish cause I want to go to a specific restaurant for my birthday. Like he should talk about being selfish!! Anyways, I just needed to vent about it. My other brother is sick, but that's something that he cant help. I am just sad that he wont be able to be there. So, I guess it's just going to be my parents, Pete and I. I am glad that they are able to come and I know that the four of us will have fun, it's just the thought of my brother not willing to sacrifice one evening for his only sister. At least I have two other brothers...Tom and Stevie. But I am trying not to let my brother bother me and ruin my day. Plus, all the sweet things that other people are doing for me are making up for it.

No comments: