Sunday, October 02, 2005

My new CD

My musician friend Jeremy (www.jeremyerickson.com) has cancer and last night I played a couple of songs as a part of a benefit concert for him. When I arrived, I found out he had taken some recordings I had given him and had them mastered and produced 30 copies of it. So I sold my first four CDs. I charged $8 a piece. (this son of a math teacher figures that's $32) If you would like a copy, e-mail me and I'll send you one. It's basically me and a guitar. Okay, it's good to be back on the blog.

Tom.

PETE's UPDATE:
Tom just brought me a copy of his CD on Friday - and it is actually really good. I'd encourage you each to get a copy. Tom I think my favorite song is now "A Passionless Age", it's getting heavy rotation in my Itunes playlists..


No comments: