Wednesday, September 14, 2005

tilly and the wall

boy am I ever enjoying chicago. last night I went t0 my first 18+ show at the abbey pub. I saw tilly and the wall, who is now one of my favorite bands in the whole world. they have a guy on guitar who also sings, a man on the keyboard, two girls who sing and sometimes play instruments, and another girl who is the percussionist. she is a tap dancer though, and the other two girls tap too. they are so awesome cause they have a bunch of vocal harmony and they are really creative and energetic and fun and awesome. I think that one of them is my soulmate, but Im not sure yet. she doesnt look swedish, so I've got some mixed feelings. aNYways, chicago is cool and awesome and swell and I am doing really well. so this morning i went to my 8 oclock lit class and the teacher didnt come and I just got back and I had an email saying that she is sick. this is awesome.

No comments: