Sunday, May 09, 2004

Happy Mother's Day!

We had an eventful mother's day today. We went over to Maria's brothers house for a Barbecue with her family, as well as her brother's fiance's family. We had a good time eating the bratwursts, burgers and looking at photos of our future sister-in-law's wedding shower.

We then went over to mom and dad's house, to wish mom a happy mother's day, and for me to blow out some candles:



I got some very nice cards, and Tom even went to the trouble of getting me a brand new pen at the dollar store. Thanks Tom!

We then all huddled in the basement while the winds blew, and the hail fell on and around our cars. We talked about our insurance coverage, and Tom was a bit worried because he only has liability insurance.. oops!

On our way home, I saw some beautiful clouds on the trailing edge of the storm, so I took a quick snapshot.. beautiful!




No comments: