Wednesday, February 18, 2004

old school

Hey everyone,
Gustaf, it is pretty chill that you posted some stuff on the blog. I cant believe that it was 1998 that you were here. 6 years ago, where does the time go?
so today I got up at 6:10 to do homework. I have gotten into the habit of doing so because I am so tired after tennis that it is just easier to get up early than stay up late. It is good because I can have a good breakfast and today I even made coffee. the hw that I got up to do was an essay for an application for a class that I want to be in next year. it is for seniors and it is kind of exclusive. I dont think I will have any trouble getting into the class, even though I am a bit of a slacker. English and Social Studies are my favorite and best subjects and thats what this class is. it is a block class actually. well, anyways, the application was due today. after school I am going to tennis out at northwest. after tennis I am planning on working out with danny and christina, but I dont think that they will fill norris' size 13 shoes. well, I think that I am going to go do some reading now. ms. hoyt said that I could do whatever I wanted, since I finished my assignment so quickly. peace.

No comments: