Tuesday, February 17, 2004

el dia de nuestro amor

hola familia,
tom, are you ok? wow, I know that you are physically unscathed, but I am sure that there will definitely be lasting emotional consequences stemming from this horrific experience of yours. anyways, this is stevie. I am in fifth hour right now. it sure has been a while since I have been in the computer lab for one of my classes. this time it is chemistry. I am supposed to be researching alfred nobel and his invention of dynamite, but you know. my class is so ghetto. it is unbelievable. everyone in my class is really dumb, I just hope that they don't glance at my computer and read all of the horrible things I am saying about them. it probably doesnt matter much anyways, since they wouldn't understand most of the vocabulary that I use in my high class talkin. I am back to normal pretty much with regards to my physical activities. I played tennis everyday last week, and am planning to do the same this week. norris and I have been working out together. it is alot of fun to make fun of the people there. one guy looks like billy graham. the resemblance is remarkable. so anyways, we are getting into pretty good shape I think. norris is pretty strong. he was better than me at the free weights. but to tell the truth(dont tell norris that I said this, that means you teresa) he cant do a set of pull-ups to save his life. well, I better get going. ms. hoyt just walked by and I had to pretend that I was looking things up on google. she already likes me, since I am the only one in her class that does my work, but I still am going to try to stay on her good side. peace.

pete, did you say two bedrooms?... when are you going?

No comments: