Wednesday, January 07, 2004

elevator troubles

I gave platelets this morning and watched "You've Got Mail." Joe Fox gets stuck on an elevator for an hour and makes important decisions while trapped. This afternoon I went to the Memorial Blood Center's new facility in Eden Prairie (for a job interview) and as soon as the elevator door closed, the lights went out... it was TOTALLY DARK. After a couple of minutes the lights came on, but the elevator wouldn't move and wouldn't open. Eventually I got out, but had a really tough time getting up to the second floor. (The stairway was roped off and had a sign saying, "Use elevator.") I climbed over the ropes and snuck in. Have a great day. Nancy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPHEN! How well I remember January 8, 1987. We waited until after midnight to go in to the hospital, (We didn't have to pay for Jan. 7!) then Dr. Komoto went to the wrong hospital. You were born at 3:13 a.m. HAPPY DAY FOR US! We're proud of "OUR THREE SONS." Love, Mom

No comments: