Thursday, January 08, 2004

birthday boy

hello everyone. thankyou teresa, pete and joel for your wonderfully thoughtful birthday wellwishes. I am at school right now in 5th hour. It is kind of boring. it seems like everytime I am in the computerlab I end up posting something on the blog. My birthday has been very good so far. in gym today I won the badminton(my mother corrected my spelling of this word after veiwing my last entry) singles tournament in gym today with a resounding score of 11-0 in the final match. I have to look up some pictures of beyonce knowles on the internet. they are due at the end of the hour. camille(the girl sitting next to me) sends hedr love to everyone in the anderson family and whoever else might be reading this. I look forward to seeing everyone at my birthday party this weekend. sorry paul but I had to open your card early for lunch money. joel I like the tennis joke. alright everyone, have a nice day. peace.

No comments: