Thursday, December 18, 2003

hello everyone

I am at school right now in the south high media center. it is really boring and I had nothing else to do so I decided to update everyone on how my day is going. well, in gym class today we played kick ball again and so that was a good time. my team was killing the other team and needless to say, I was pretty much the mvp for the first couple of innings. my team was up 23-1, the competition was not too great. I suggested to my gym teacher, ms. frisvold, that I be traded to the other team. in an attempt to "equafy" the teams she agreed to my proposition. the tide turned in my new team's favor after that point but alas, it was too little, too late. we ended up losing 17-31 but the true reward is in the spirit of a little friendly competition. I ended up getting four in the park homeruns, a triple and a double. most valuable playa. I asked the girl sitting next to me if she had anything to add but she graciously refrained. peace.[

No comments: