Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Hi Everyone,

It sure has been a long long time since I visited this site. Lots has happened to you all and to me. I have been extremely busy with work lately. The last week of May I worked till 11:30pm almost every single night. I had been thinking about quiting for a long time because they work me too hard, yet I love my job and what I do. So, I started to look for a different job. It didnt take me long to find lots of title companies interested in hiring me. So, I have a new job working for a company called Signature Title. They pay me much more, it's a lot closer to home, it's in a brand new building and I am an a assistant to only one closer instead of two at Edina Realty. So, hopefully that will mean less work. They also promised me that I would never ever work past 7pm. So that will be heaven compared to my other job. My last day at Edina Realty is on Thursday June 19 and I start at Signature Title on the 23rd. I am excited, yet nervous at the same time. If you could keep me in your prayers, that would be a great comfort.

Pete and I are also approaching our 1 year anniversary. We are planning on staying at a bed and breakfast in Stillwater since I have never stayed at one before. It should be a fun time.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Take care.

No comments: