Wednesday, March 05, 2003

That's too bad Thom that you arent going to be home for spring break. We will just have to have a total blast on our game night without you then.

This weekend Pete and I are going on a retreat with our Bible Study Small Group through Evergreen Church and we have to give our testimonies. I am a little nervous about it since I have never formally given my life story. It should be a wonderful time though and I am anxious to hear everyone else's. We are also planning on telling eachother how our spouses proposed to each of us. We have grown really close as a group, but have never had time to talk about "the proposal." I am excited to hear those stories as well. We are going to this retreat center called Linisfarne. We get the entire center to ourselves, which will be nice. I guess it's only an hour or so away.

As I am sure most of you who live in Minnesota heard about Chris Jenkins, the boy who went missing on Halloween night and was found a couple days ago floating in the river. I am still in disbelief since I graduated with him and grew up with him since first grade. I just want to request that everyone pray for his family and friends. It's so scary when it hits so close. I really hope that they find out the cause of his death and punish whoever could have done such a horrible thing. He will always be remembered in my heart.

No comments: