Friday, March 07, 2003

Mae: Thanks for sending us the link to your work. We are trying to get Norris to blog, but he is kind of anti-computer (and busy). So, we'll see if he responds to a Disney reference.
Ingrid: I didn't know being able to spell one's own name made one a "spelling whiz"!?
Maria: Thanks for your updates.
Matt: Good to see you posting. I'm sure Janelle did a great job, but we missed her frantic editing at work.
Nancy: We haven't heard about your exploits at the 'U' lately... have you adjusted or dropped out? What shall we do for your birthday?
Tom (Thom): Norris and I are going to be in Chicago from the evening of the 16th through the 20th for the National Immunization Conference. We'll be at the Sheraton downtown.

I have been busy investigating a number of "vaccine critics" and writing an expose, so if I "am disappeared" you'll know why.

No comments: