Friday, March 28, 2003

Hey, what's up -- this is John. Hope everyone is well in the North Country. I won't bore you all with how green it is getting down here, how many flowers are blooming, etc.

I wanted to let everyone know that Lynda and I are coming to MN. I'm attending a conference downtown with a poster presentation. We'll be in town from the evening of 4/30 through the afternoon of Sunday 5/5. We'll be staying at the meeting hotel downtown (well, why not?) but hope to spend as much time with you all as possible.

Things are well here -- I recently did a long bike ride on my recumbent bike -- the Tour of Pike County Georgia (the main town is Zebulon, by the way). Also, this week I did my seminar at Emory U. that Ingrid mentioned. I think it went pretty well, at least no one got hurt...Lynda and I are planning 2 bike vacations -- to White Springs, FL in April (which has among other things the Sewanee River and the Stephen Foster museum -- although he was never there). And we just rented a cottage for 5 nights on Orcas Island, Washington for July -- we'll go up there and do some biking in the San Juan Islands after Lynda's early music workshop out there. See you all soon.

John

No comments: