Monday, March 24, 2003

Hey thanks Tom for the bit of encouragment. I know that if you were here, I could definitely count on you. You are the best!

Anyways, my birthday spent with my parents and Pete was a lot of fun. We went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant downtown called Copelands of New Orleans. My parents got me my favorite flowers...peach roses! Then afterwards we just rented the movie "Trapped" and went back over to my parents house to watch it on the big screen. We were going to possibly go bowling downtown, but since my mom was still not feeling well, we decided to take it easy.

Then on Saturday, Pete took me out to dinner at Palominos downtown. We had heard it had really good food, but I dont think I ordered the right thing. Pete's pork chop was delicious though. Then he took me to the Sheraton hotel for the night. We always have such fun together. It's so true that your spouse is your best friend. I love you honey!

Then on Sunday we went over to Mark and Nancys for the afternoon to celebrate my birthday and Nancys. The weather was just beautiful and it was a perfect day to grill hamburgers on the grill. They were delicious by the way. We played several rounds of Yahtzee and Pictionary.

Despite my brothers absence, my birthday was a great time. Thanks everyone for making it such a special weekend for me.

I also wanted to add that when Pete and I were in Chicago we went and ate at Giordanos and I definitely agree with Tom that they have the best pizza ever. You guys looked like you had a good time.

Well, I suppose I should go home now from work. I have been here way too long. Take care everyone!

No comments: