Thursday, February 06, 2003

Wow


The other day Hobbyspace.com put up a link to my Columbia artwork. This morning I received this email:



Mr. Anderson,


I was reading about the Shuttle Columbia tragedy on Hobbyspace.com, and found a link to your artwork "Lift". I'm going to print out the poster and put it up at work.



I work at United Space Alliance in Houston. My project is the Cockpit Avionics Upgrade.

http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/shuttle_avionics_020516.html
for more information.


I grew up in MN and graduated from the U of MN in 1992, with a B.S. in physics. After working for 8 years in Wisconsin on commercial avionics software verification, I moved with my family to Houston for the sole reason of being involved with the space program. I saw from some of your links that you might be a U of MN graduate.

Those of us in the NASA family are still mourning our loss. Your poster is inspiring to me, and I think it will be to others as well.


Thanks again for your artwork.




No comments: