Thursday, February 06, 2003

Hi Everyone,
It seems like forever since I wrote on here. Lots of news! I just wanted to add about our furry monster at our house. She did have an accident last night except this time it wasnt poo. She seems to be getting worse. I am anxious to take her back tomorrow morning. One more night with crazy dog.

I dont know if you early risers in MN have been watching the morning news, but my brother David was on the news this morning and yesterday morning. I hear he will probably be on Channel 4 tomorrow morning. He's being interviewed regarding his showcase at the Home and Garden Show. He owns his own landscaping company and they have been involved with the show for several years. I am so proud to say that I have a famous brother. For those of you who may watch it tomorrow, his company is called Pine to Prairie. Pete and I may be filling in for my brothers assistant on Sunday, so maybe you guys could come out and see us. Take care everyone!

No comments: