Thursday, February 27, 2003

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did write something on here, but I must have done it wrong because it didnt get published. Anyways, what I wrote was that I have a couple questions for several people who frequent this site. First off...Norris, are you working at the exhibit on Egypt this weekend, because I think Pete and I may be going on Saturday and we would like to see you, plus possibly get a discount on our tickets. Tom, when is your spring break? Just wondering because my parents want to have a game night with your parents and mine and we want to wait to have it until you are home.

Just curious, but what happened to the idea of going on an Anderson Family trip this summer? Has the entire idea been thrown out the window? I think it would be a blast. I know that going to Matt and Janelles wedding in California was a great family bonding time...especially for me being the newcomer.

Nancy we did get your phone message from a few days ago and I have been bugging Pete to call you back, but he claims that he's too busy. I hope school is going well for you and thanks for the call. It's nice to know that people are thinking of you.

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoy your trip Teresa!!

No comments: