Sunday, January 12, 2003

I don't know if I can complete my story in this tiny space... when I try to get a bigger space it erases everything I have already written. I lost my purse, as it turns out, in my own front yard. Someone found it and stole my stuff. The purse with only driver's license & check carbons was found a block away. In cancelling credit cards I found out they had charged $1. on my mastercard at Amoco. Stevie & I went there to buy gas & I was going to ask about the $1. charge, however when I lifted the lever on the gas pump, gas poured out over the van, some into Stevie's face and the ground ($1.68 worth of gas). We had to go to Park & Lake car wash. Stevie had to pull into the narrow entrance right in front of a police car and almost hit a garbage can. He was quite nervous and so was I! This all took place after a funeral. N.

No comments: