Friday, January 17, 2003

Back in London
...Norris writes:
I am back in London. I got off the tube stop by Emily's. I ran into Emily and her roommates on their way to the airport on their way to Venice. Their flight was so early in the morning, they had to go at night and sleep in the airport as the tube doesn't run after midnight. It was nice, because I had the whole place to myself. I'm still here, using their computer lab. Disney was really fun. It was nice having the train station right at the gates to the parks.

Here are my "feelings:"[NOTE:Teresa asked Norris to relate his feelings about his trip]


-London and Paris are too hectic for me


-Disneyland Paris was very nice, although very cold and wet. Everything seems to get kind of muddy there. Europeans are pushy, so I'm glad I was there when it was slow. There were lots of characters in the parks, but without the queues that they have established in the U.S. parks. I think that in some of my pictures with the characters, I may look a little frazzled, as I was trying to smile, grab the characters attention, and push some pushy European 3 year old into the mud who tried to cut in front of me. Just kidding, but it was crazy.

No comments: