Saturday, January 04, 2003

Hello,

Thanks for starting the Anderson Family Blog, Peter--I've really enjoyed reading about what people are up to. Thanks also to Matt for acting as my family's temporary liason to the weblog, especially for posting the link to the photos I took at Columbia U. It looks like we are finally catching up to the rest of our web-savvy family! Mae, Mom and I had a great time hanging out in New York after Christmas--highlights included eating dumplings in Chinatown and meeting my roommate (who is from Yonkers) and her family at the Met. I'm back in Bloomington now, gearing up for the Spring semester which starts next week, and house-sitting for my advisor and her cat. I'm glad to hear about Matt and Janelle's new place, and Peter and Maria's potentially new puppy (so cute!), and Tom's successful Ethiopian restaurant date. Keep her away from Steve and I'm sure yours will be the next wedding we'll all fly up to Minnesota (or Chicago?) to go to! Maybe Mae can come this time. On that note, here's a "pix":



We'll see if that works! Happy New Year to all,
Ingrid

No comments: