Sunday, December 29, 2002

Maria and I went to the Lord of the Rings - Two Towers today. It was a pretty good movie, Maria thought it was better than the first one. I am not sure if it was or not, but I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next one to come out, but we have to wait a whole year! I'm just glad I already know how it ends..
We also went out to dinner at Perkins. Our waitress was a nice woman, but she was a bit slow. We were sitting there for like 10 minutes before she even acknowledged us, and then throughout our meal, she kept ignoring us. I asked for a drink refill at one point. She took my glass, and disappeared for like 10-15 minutes. We had to finally ask another server for my refill.. ugh.. she got a smaller than normal tip, needless to say.

Maria and I were talking about where we want to go for our next big trip. One place we've talked about is Italy. We both would love to go to Europe, and we've both wanted to go to Italy for some time. We'll see, maybe this will be where we go... Off to bed!

No comments: