Monday, January 09, 2006

well thanks to everyone who came to my birthday party today. we were few, but we had a lot of fun eating pizza and cake, and playing beyond balderdash. today a couple of you asked me what classes I was going to be taking this next semester, and I answered honestly saying that I didnt really know. I am up so late right now because I have been busy registering for classes(and working on the puzzle of course). so here is the update: I am currently registered for Philosophy of Art, Christian Ethics and African American History from 1865. that is 12 credits right there, and I am planning on registering for some math class to fill out the rest of my schedule. last semester I took Dialogue I(north park's required freshman english class), intro to the bible, intro to the computer, physics of light and studies in literature. I "earned" a 3.55 gpa, and while I dont necessarily think that that is too bad, I am hoping to do a little better next semester. north park really isn the most rigorous school in the country, it's actually a lot like high school. well thats all for now from this 19 year old anderson. amen

No comments: