Sunday, December 04, 2005

I dont know if anyone has ever heard of kyle orton, but I sure hadnt until tonight. a good friend from high school, grace flannery, was in chicago today with some classmates of hers from the university of wisconsin in madison, so john and will and I all went downtown to hang out with her. we were with grace and her roommate and her roommate's friend from northwestern in some little restaurant under the john hancock building and some guy came in and sat down with us. I thought I kind of recognized him, but I really had no idea who he was. as we were leaving will told me that the guy was the quarterback of the chicago bears. I was in a state of disbelief. so as we were all walking down michigan ave I asked him what his name was. He said his name was kyle and I said that I was stevie and shook his hand. I asked him where he was from and he told me Iowa. I told him that I am from minneapolis and he said that was cool. we werent a hundred percent sure that it was him so we looked him up on the internet when we got back to north park and it was kyle orton of the chicago bears for sure. you can watch my new friend on nbc I think at 12 noon tomorrow as he will be starting as quarterback for the chicago bears in their game against the green bay packers. and it snowed a lot. it looks really nice, but it is really wet and I am afraid that it will all melt as soon as the sun comes out tomorrow

Pete's Edit: Here is a picture of Kyle Orton

No comments: