Sunday, August 28, 2005

well

chicago is pretty awesome. there are these thrift stores here that i would maybe compare to the salvation army or goodwill rather than savers because it isnt as neatly kept up as savers but there are still lots of nice namebrand clothes. the stuff there is way better any of the aforementioned stores because the prices are ridiculously low. I bought two pairs of polo khakis and a pair of tommy hilfiger cords for 7 dollars total. and today I bought a biker/messenger style of backpack for only 90 cents. I am pretty impressed at my frugality and vocabulary at the moment. classes start tomorrow and I am taking intro to the bible, studies in literature, intro to the personal computer and internet and then some fruitcake class. my email is sanderson7@northpark.edu just in case anyone wants to send me a friendly greeting or whatev. also, if you would like to visit me, feel free to stop on by. just make sure that i know you are coming first. well I better go party.

No comments: