Sunday, July 31, 2005

BIG NEWS!!


Maria and I were in Webster, Wisconsin this weekend at her Godparent's cabin (see picture). We had a great time playing with all their assorted toys including their wave runner, ATVs, and boat. We both came away with a bit of sunburn, but had a wonderful and relaxing time.

OK, on to the big news (as was stated in my title). We got home tonight and noticed that we had a voicemail. We listened to it and found out that TOM & BECKIE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!


Sorry about the silly photo it's all i have. :)

We called him up and he regaled us with the tale of how he had proposed to her while they were on a mission trip to New York. I'm sure Tom will come on here and tell the story himself, so I won't spoil it. But let me be the first to say on this Blog - Congratulations Tom and Beckie!!

No comments: