Saturday, October 09, 2004

Taking the bus to Mars!

Teresa and Liv took the car off to make a college visit today. I stayed behind for me to take care of Koko (or was it the other way around?). So I took the opportunity to take a bus ride to Mars!





Just this week the Science Museum of Minnesota has opened a new movie - "Mars 3D" produced locally by Twist Films of Minneapolis. It gives you a ringside seat at the launch of the rovers, and 3D images captured by the rovers' cameras on the surface of Mars - pretty impressive stuff - worth the bus ride downtown!

I have to admit I hadn't even been in the long-since-re-opened downtown library, so I got to chance to do that too - it is great! There was also some kind of Twins fan rally going on on Kellogg Blvd. - downtown St. Paul is a happening place! (And I only had to pay ONE fare, since I made my trip and visits within the transfer time limit!)

No comments: