Monday, August 02, 2004

Not interesting maybe, but I'm interested...

I always enjoy your great pictures and interesting posts.
Ingrid, when my family visited Rocky Mt. Nat'l Park my brother Pete was frustrated that I kept wanting to stop to see and photograph the beautiful flowers in the lovely alpine meadows. "If you've seen one flower, you've seen them all." I didn't let him discourage me...
Joel, do you seriously have a radio station that only travels 200 yards? Do you have call-in shows? Do you take requests? When I was in high school, I had a song dedicated to me anonymously. The song was "Big Bad John." I never quite knew how to feel about that...
Liv, I'm happy you're back safely from Chicago. Bless you for going.
Well, family... this is the second time I tried to post this. If it doesn't work, I'm going to bed. If it does work, I'm also going to bed. Good night. Have a great week. Nancy

No comments: