Thursday, March 11, 2004

yo whats up. I am trying desperately to procrastinate as long as possible before I have to write this paper and journal thing for school thats due tomorrow. this class is hard. pretty much every single person gets basically straight A's but not here. lots of people, including myself, are getting B's and C's on lots of the assignments, but just because he grades so hard. I am actually hoping to get a B on this assignment. what a world. oh yeah, there was this thing in spanish. we were supposed to make up some presentation in the language of spanish, you know. so anyways mine was actually coming along great, and then my teacher lost all of my work that I handed in to her, so basically I have to start over from scratch. it is actually kind of a blessing in disguise, because now I dont have to present tomorrow, and I can concentrate my efforts on this english paper. oops, I forgot about that. see ya later. peace.

No comments: