Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Politics

Hey Family,

Hello Gustaf- Your swedish influenced english is better than 86 % of the American Andersons. Also, I thought it was quite nice that you have found us on the internet and posted with us. Just as a note of warning- don't ever take anything my little brother posts as serious or in any way important. And Liv (whose ultra-liberal politics come out more on her blog, since it may or may not be censored here) is just going through a phase- whatever that means. I'm just kidding, of course you know that. The new game I propose is this: help Tom decide who to vote for for President. You can e-mail him privately because we like to keep politics off the blog. I'll report back anonymously what the tally counts is: Like (3 votes for Bush, 4 for Kerry and 12 for Andre the Giant).

Whaddaya say?

Gustaf- whose Sweden rooting for? Never mind.

Tom

No comments: