Tuesday, February 24, 2004

its all good

hey guys, I dont think I will take any college classes. there are some classes that I have to take at south that I havent taken yet. I still need to fulfill those specific credits, so I wouldnt be able to do full time at the U anyways. there is still a chance that I could get into Humphreys. if I dont, I will still have some pretty good options.

so norris went and worked out at northwest and everything. anyways, on the way there we were driving on blaisdale ave. in the southern direction towards lake street. as we were going past the supervalue/kmart parking lot a homeless man went running along, under, over, around and through the street. he was being chased by some unidentified persons. it appeared that the man being chased had stolen something but it was not clear what. I have a grip of homework to do tonight, so I better start drinking my coffee. nightie night. peace.

No comments: