Sunday, January 11, 2004

happy birthday to me

hey everyone. thanks to all of you who made it to my wild seventeenth birthday bash. it was pretty wild. it is getting kind of late, and I am about a fifth of the way through my big research paper for the quarter for my history class. it is really boring so I thought that I would let you all know how I am doing. everything is pretty good. I just thought of something. it is 2004. isnt that amazing? I remember when it was 1998 for goodness' sake. I feel like robots should be conquering earth soon or something. I guess all those h.g. wells novels have given me a pretty silly outlook on life. I just bought "the war of the worlds" on saturday. I have read time machine and stuff like that. so tonight at around 8:45 p.m. peter and maria stopped by to say hello and give me a b-day present. they gave me three really awesome books. well, I guess I will talk to you all later. you can expect another post from me around 1:35 tomorrow, during 5th hour. peace.

No comments: