Monday, May 19, 2003

Happy Birthday Ingrid! Happy Birthday Mae! Is it still May 18 somewhere in the world? International dateline or something? I hope both of you had a terrific day. Your apt. is great and what a lovely view!

Congratulations to Norris & Tom on their graduation! We had fun in Chicago... the Art Institute was my favorite. I hoped to put a picture on here, but Peter is in the Boundary Waters & can't help me do it!
I heard from Tom - He was in Miami and told me he got arrested for smuggling Cuban cigars... fortunately he was joking.
It sounds like a grand time in Cleveland... what a wonderful opportunity, Liv. I remember John Glenn's first space flight... we all admired the astronauts... watched on a t.v. in the gym. Yes, we had t.v. when I was a child.
I'm done with my class and now I just need to find a job. Ho-hum... So long everybody, Nancy

No comments: