Sunday, March 09, 2003

Hi Everyone,

Well Pete and I just got back from our retreat with our small group. It was a pretty good time, eventhough we didnt have any toilets! The pipes froze before we got there and there was only one running toilet and it was in a totally different building that we had to walk outside in the frigid cold to get to. The place was really junkie and everyone was complaining as to how it smelled like poop everywhere. We think maybe a mouse died and that's what was stinking up the place. But the company and food were wonderful. Each of us gave our testimonies and mine ran the longest...ONE HOUR!! I cant believe I talked that long. I still hadnt said everything I wanted to say though. We all really bonded and laughed a lot together. The beds werent too comfortable either, so Pete and I are pretty exhausted. I think we are going to go take a nap now. Hope everyone's weekend went well. Oh and let us know if Mae got on TV. Thats so awesome. Hopefully someone got it on tape so we can see it.

No comments: