Saturday, January 25, 2003

Thanks for asking... Wed. was my first class. I got there quite early...( don't want to be late to your first class you know.), but there was a different prof. there, so I went around the corner to wait. All of a sudden, I tho't maybe it was time for class... I opened the door and I was 5 minutes late. She was just calling my name. She had given out note cards to everyone, except me of course, and so I had to walk down in front of the class to get one and I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to put on the card. I was quite embarassed. The lecture was understandable except when she said, "I'm sure you remember this from last year..." The lab was all procedures I did as a med tech, so I felt a bit more comfortable there. Although I did have to keep asking, "Where did you get your goggles, labcoat, marker, etc etc" It was fun, though. I've only had one day's worth. I'll let you know later if I think I will pass. N..

No comments: